Saturday 20 August 2011

See You Later Alligator

closed

So, that's it for a bit. I'm off for some gentle R & R for a couple of weeks. A welcome break after a busy summer and an opportunity to refuel my batteries for what looks to be a busy pre-Christmas season.

Pre-Christmas sessions take place in September, October and November only to ensure delivery of all artwork before the big day. September is now fully booked and I will be taking bookings for the rest of the year upon my return on the 4th September.

Spaces are limited and are likely to fill up quite quickly (if the summer is anything to go by!) so if you are thinking about booking a session for gifts for family (or even a gift to yourself!) then please drop me a line to register your interest. I will give you a call as soon as I return for an informal chat. Just click on the link below or email me directly on sarah@sarahjthomas.com.

Please, please, please don't leave it to the last minute. I totally hate having to say no to people because I'm fully booked. It happens EVERY year and it breaks my heart!

holiday


See you in a couple of weeks when I totally plan on boring everyone to tears with my holiday pictures. Don't say I didn't warn you!

idea1


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...