Tuesday 6 September 2011

New Found Love


Well, I'm back. Back with sand in my shoes and a new found love in my heart. Not only for the spectacular company of my traveling companion but for the the sight, smells and people of Thailand. Never have I visited such a welcoming country. People with such a passion for their home and a genuine desire to ensure that each and every person visiting leaves with a longing to return.

thai-1-2 copy

I could continue to gush but will hold back (for now). So many pictures to edit but they will have to wait for a while as the Christmas rush has certainly started. Lots of calls to make and bookings to arrange for October and November - the slots are already filling up fast. Thank you to everyone who left me messages whilst I was away. I am slowly getting through them and will call you all back within the next 24 hours to arrange your session.

I will post more images shortly and I promise not to bore you with endless images of Buddha and golden temples (although they were SPECTACULAR!). I am after all a people photographer and there was no shortage of fascinating faces, full of life to meet my photographic hunger. Thank you to everyone I met along the way and for my ever patient partner for allowing me a little photographic self indulgence.


idea1

1 comments:

Alexandra Andrews said...

Can't wait to see more !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...