Thursday 4 August 2011

My Secret Obsession


I am addicted. I have realised recently that I am totally obsessed with finding locations and more importantly ... light.

I had a bit of a light bulb moment last weekend whilst parking up to visit the Big Cheese in Caerphilly (if you've never been then you don't know what you're missing!). One of the perks (all be it small) of my partner working in Caerphilly is that we had a secret place to park. As we pulled into the underground parking area, the hairs on the back of my neck began to prickle. My other half thought I was a little crazy. "But I park here every day and I've never noticed it!". Yeah, but it's my job to notice things like this ...

blog-archiewww-2

So on the way back from almost 3 hours of fairground rides and ice cream, I spent just 5 minutes playing with my ad hoc model (bless him, he was brilliant although I am sure he thought me a little mad!). I need to go back ... with my speedlights ... I've not even started to explore this location. Little things excite me ... sad I know.

blog-archie-3-edited

blog-archie-1-edited


idea1

1 comments:

Kate said...

Not so secret anymore. That middle image is wonderful. There's nothing better than light used like this. Many more and often please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...