Thursday 30 June 2011

A Gift of Love


Have I told you lately that I love what I do? It fills me with so much joy ... don't get me wrong, it can be tough. You have to have the patience of a saint at times and if you're squeamish about bogies, dribble or other unmentionables then it's just not the job for you. You have to wear lots of hats ... I have learnt over the years how to sing the Wheels on the Bus very well (almost in tune) whilst simultaneously checking my camera settings and keeping an eye out for that perfect shot.

Sometimes, something comes along which really pops the icing on the cake and makes my job even more enjoyable. Like when a very loyal customer decides that one of my vouchers would make the perfect gift for one of her oldest friends. Such a kind thought and a truly unique gift. That friend turned out to be such a lovely person who I clicked with almost immediately. She also had THE most terrific baby ... I mean totally lush in every way ... I wanted to eat him up but that would have just been a bit wrong really.

hat

trio

basket


Do you see what I mean? Isn't he the most adorable little man? Broody? Me? Nooooo. Well maybe just a little bit ... shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

I just know that you're new canvases will look totally perfect in your stunning home and I am privileged to have been able to produce images worthy of the gift of love from such a wonderful friend.

idea1

2 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous shots of an absolutely scrummy baby!

Cristina said...

So precious! Totally adorable and wonderful images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...