Friday 15 July 2011

Simply Love


I often wonder whether holidays are a little counter productive. Yes, a break is good but the mountains of work that you often return to leave you longing for yet another break. Well at least I've returned to glorious weather and my tan isn't fading into obscurity ... not!

Anyway, much blogging to catch up on and I thought I would start with some images of pure love. I was privileged to visit this wonderful family in a beautiful small town close to Abergavenny a few weeks back. Their beautiful home was the perfect backdrop for some intimate images of their precious new arrival.

What I totally love about these images is the pure love that is so evident - natural, un-staged emotion.

I am so looking forward to seeing how this little one grows and simply can not wait for her 6 month and 1 year session which are already scheduled. Such an honour to be a small part in the history of this lovely family ...

kiss

basket

blog-SAN_6327

close up


idea1

1 comments:

Jane Packard Photography said...

Gorgeous images Sarah. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...