Wednesday 7 December 2011

From Bump to Baby


Taking a well deserved break from my editing for 5 minutes to try (!) to catch up with my blogging. So many wonderful sessions that I want to share - some can't be shown as they are surprises and others are queued up ready to be posted. Yes ... I know I've let it slip ... just a bit.

In an attempt to regain your trust and a little of my own self respect here is a session I have wanted to share FOREVER. I first met up with this wonderful couple back when the leaves were still magical in one of my favourite venues - Aberdare Park. I don't do too many maternity sessions so this was a real treat.

There's something truly beautiful about a pregnant woman. There really is a glow. You never see it in yourself at the time but it's there. I only wish that I looked half this spectacular when I was expecting. A couple of my favourites and a little slideshow for your viewing pleasure. If I'd posted all of my favourite images I fear I would have clogged up tinternet.

maternity landscape

maternity duo

Play me ...


A few months on and ... ta da! Bump becomes baby - who'd have figured. And he is just perfect (I told you he'd be a boy mum!). A chance to use the vintage 50's pram that I discovered in an antique shop and has been sitting in my office waiting for the perfect opportunity to be used - this was it (yay!).

pram duo

feet

theo


Thank you so much to mum and dad for allowing me the privilege of capturing this special time. Can't wait to deliver your big art block -it's going to make such a statement in your lovely home.

idea1

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...