Thursday 20 October 2011

I Challenge You Not To Smile!


Yes, I seriously and throwing up this challenge to you all. I challenge you to look at the next set of images and not smile - it's impossible. I've tried. Look at the expressions ... check out that eye contact. He's a flippin' marvel!

This session was a delight or should I say two sessions as this little chap was a little unimpressed on our first attempt. On the rare occasion that this happens (and lets face it, babies are anything but predictable), I always offer to return for another go. Sometimes all it takes is another week for them to settle into their routine and I am more than happy to add this to my service. I want all new parents to feel comfortable and enjoy their newborn session. After all these are important, once in a life time images that I am capturing. Anyway ... on with the show. Ready? Go on just try not smiling ...

new hibbert blog

hibbert blog 3

hibbert blog 2

hibbert blog 4

Always a sheer pleasure to visit my customer's for their viewing session. A fantastic opportunity to narrow down those favourites and design artwork that is 100% what my customers want. We look at decor, available spaces, product and interior design. I totally love wandering around with my tape measure and putting together presentation ideas.

So, what did this lovely family decide to do with their images? I'd love to show you these up in the actual home they will be gracing and I will ask ever so nicely if I can take some images as I am SO EXCITED to deliver these tomorrow. This a mock up of how some of the displays will look. Something I show all of my customers in their viewing sessions - it helps them visualise their images in a proper setting. Simple but it works.

blog presentation

Finally, I would just like to say a BIG thank you to the Mum and Dad of this little chap. You made me smile ... frequently with your gangsta raps and tales of Snoop Dog. I am confident that your beautiful son will actually grow up to be a well rounded individual, however hard you try ;) xx


idea1

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...