Tuesday 30 November 2010

Cardiff Family Photography { Fun in the Leaves }


Gosh, I'm behind on this old blogging business at the moment. So many lovely family sessions to showcase, a girl doesn't even know where to start. I thought I would start with a session I've wanted to shout about for a while and some gentle autumnal sunshine is just what I need right now as I can't feel my toes and my fingers are so numb that I can hardly type :(

We met in Thompson Park in Cardiff one Saturday morning. The girls were great and SO creative. The eldest of the two spent sometime giving me the synopsis of her impending novel whilst her younger sister entertained me with a conversation about Harry Potter.






The best bit about sessions for me is taking the kids off on their own (if that's OK with Mum and Dad) for a chat to relax them whilst I take some candid shots which capture their natural personalities and avoiding unwelcome forced smiles. Cheese? No thanks!



We finished the session off by calling Mum and Dad away from their game of frisbee for some family shots. I just LOVE these images - to me it just shows the natural fun of this family.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...