Wednesday 12 October 2011

Farewell My Muse ...


What will I do without my muse? Those of you who have been following me on Facebook and indeed this blog, should be familiar with her face. This little girl has been my inspiration; a willing model who puts up with my frequent 'need' to go out and try something new to keep me on my photographic toes. Does she moan? Nope (clearly not a normal 4 year old!!), she's just brilliant and stunning and fabulous and has spirit and ... I could go on but I won't.

But she's off. Her very selfish Mother (sorry Lorna, I don't mean it!) has made the big decision to move away from Cardiff and I will miss them. They aren't going far really, just the other side of the Severn Bridge (it's a different country and everything) so I will no doubt continue my hassling. There's no way that I'm missing the opportunity to see this little angel grow and blossom.

As a homage to my Muse, here are some of my favourite images ...

tove 1

tove 4

tove 3

tove 5

This beach shot is perhaps one of my favourite images that I have ever taken - and that's a big statement!

tove 6

tove 2

And finally Lorna ... I'll miss you too you know ... just a bit. I'll miss being able to call on your creative talents, your stash of the most bizarre props and that eye for ... well, lets just call it total quirky coolness. Thank you.


idea1

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...